Xerces Pollinator Mix for Central Coast & Southern California
The annual and perennial native wildflowers in this native seed mix provide high quality foraging and nesting resources for a diversity of pollinators. It is appropriate for habitat restoration in California’s Central Coast and Southern regions.
The design of this mix is a result of The Xerces Society’s research collaborations with UC Berkeley, UC Davis and other conservation partners.
- Achillea millifolium (white yarrow)
- Clarkia amoena (farewell-to-spring)
- Eriophyllum confertiflorum (golden yarrow)
- Eschscholzia californica (california poppy)
- Gilia capitata (bluehead gilia)
- Grindelia camporum (common gumplant)
- Helianthus annuus (sunﬂower)
- Lupinus microcarpus densiﬂorus (white whorl lupine)
- Nemophila menziesii (baby blue eyes)
- Phacelia californica (california phacelia)
*Exact species composition subject to change based on availability.
Price is for 1 pound. Minimum order: 5 lbs