Revolutionizing the development of native grasses on roadsides, bio-swales and other environmental mitigation areas.
- Purple needlegrass - Stipa pulchra (California’s State Grass)
- Molate fescue - Festuca rubra
- California barley – Hordeum californicum
- Meadow barley – Hordeum brachyantherum brachyantherum
- A combination of coarse and fine bladed grasses that create an excellent weed barrier
- Withstands extreme heat in full sun conditions
- Adapts to most soil types
- Reduces soil erosion
- Will recharge and purify ground water
View the Native Grass Sod Selection Guide (PDF).
For more information and pricing contact:
(805) 684-0436 x14