The Best Slope Protection at the Lowest Overall Cost
HYDRO-BLANKET® BFM BONDED FIBER MATRIX CONTROLS EROSION ON STEEP SLOPES IN A QUICK, SAFE, EASY HYDRAULIC APPLICATION.
It is less expensive and faster to install than blankets or sod and more effective than blankets, competitive BFMs and conventional hydraulic mulches. Extensive testing proves that Hydro-Blanket BFM controls erosion more completely than competitive BFMs on steep slopes subjected to heavy rains. The combination of Thermally Refined™ wood fibers and multi-dimensional tackifiers provides greater water holding capacity for more complete germination and faster vegetation establishment. Proprietary cross-linked,hydro-colloid tackifiers and activators anchor the fiber mulch matrix to the soil surface.
View more details in the Hydro-Blanket BFM brochure (PDF).
- Dries to form a breathable, built-in-place blanket
- Contours with the surface to maintain intimate soil contact
- Less expensive and faster to install versus blankets or sod
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Greater coverage than other BFMs for more cost-efficient application
- Replaces Conwed Fibers® Hydro-Mulch® 2500 and Terra-Mulch® BFM products
For more information and pricing contact:
(805) 684-0436 x14