Festuca idahoensis, Native Idaho Fescue
A low maintenance compliment to natural landscapes. This versatile grass can be maintained as a turf lawn or left unmowed.
- Contains two native fine fescues and one highly naturalized variety.
- Excellent shade and cold tolerance
- Deep green glossy leaves
- Slow growing, narrow leafed grass with blades that are very lax and flexuous
- Provides soil stabilization for sloped areas
- Height: under 1 ft
- Life Cycle: perennial
- Growth Type: grass
- Inflorescence Size: 1 - 5 in
- Flower Type: grass spikelet
- Bloom Type: cool (grasses)
- Native to California: YES
- California Range: coast - inland - mountain
- Water Requirements: low
- Characteristics / Comments: drought resistant, low water use turf
- Fire Resistant / Low Fuel: TRUE
- Average Live Seed per Bulk Pound: 323,000
Price is for one pound.