Two-year protection from a superior hydraulic application.
CocoFlex™ ET-FGM Extended Term-Flexible Growth Medium is designed with blended coconut and wood fibers, crimped interlocking man-made fibers and additives that are engineered to perform under extreme conditions. CocoFlex ET-FGM provides superior protection up to two years— making it the highest performing, longest-lasting hydraulically applied erosion control product on the market. This patented technology requires no cure time and provides superior slope protection over rolled Erosion Control Blanket (ECB) and Bonded Fiber Matrix (BFM) products. Plus, it can be combined with other erosion control technologies such as turf reinforcement mats to accommodate a broad range of conditions.
View more details in the CocoFlex ET-FG brochure (PDF).
View the CocoFlex technical data sheet (PDF).
- Provides protection up to two years—the longest-lasting hydraulically applied erosion control product on the market
- Unmatched performance— > 99% effectiveness translates to superior erosion protection on slopes > 2.5H:1V
- Effective immediately—no cure time required
- Fastest growth establishment—1500% water holding capacity delivers more moisture to the seedbed for faster germination and accelerated growth
- Less expensive than extended term blankets—less soil preparation is required
View the Application Guide for ET-FGM, FGM, BFM, SMM (PDF).
For more information and pricing contact:
(805) 684-0436 x14